The latest version of Pixel Grinder – Batch Image Resizer and Processor for Mac has been submitted to the Mac App Store for Review.
Version 1.0.1 is a minor version update that fixes a few minor bugs that have been raised by users through our contact form. If you find any bugs with this version, or any future version – we would love for you to get in touch.
Iron Star Media are working to improve Pixel Grinder over the coming months and are dedicated to release software of a high quality. If you find any problems with Pixel Grinder or have any feature requests – please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
* Added ‘Scale Image’ Action which allows users to resize all images in a folder based on a given scale factor. For instance, you can now scale all images in a folder to ’0.5x the size’. Allows for independent scaling in X/Y dimensions.
* Added ‘Crop Image’ Action which allows users to crop an image to a given size from an origin point relative to either one of the corners of the image or from the centre of an edge of the image or the actual centre of the image.
* Updated ‘Add Watermark’ Action so that you can now place the watermark relevant to one of the edges of the source image or with an offset based on the absolute centre of the image.
* Minor bug fixes that caused some strange nuances with action output.
* Fixed white white / fuzzy border that appeared when resizing images to a bigger size.