Pixel Grinder – Batch Image Processor and Resizer for OSX version 1.0.1 has been released on the Mac App Store and is available now for users of OSX Lion.
Pixel Grinder 1.0.1 includes a number of minor bug fixes to the underlying architecture. New features include the ability to add image watermarks relative to the source image’s corners, sides or centre. New actions added in this version are ‘scale’ and ‘crop’ actions so you can fine-tune your image output.
View Pixel Grinder on the OSX App Store Now
The latest version of Pixel Grinder – Batch Image Resizer and Processor for Mac has been submitted to the Mac App Store for Review.
Version 1.0.1 is a minor version update that fixes a few minor bugs that have been raised by users through our contact form. If you find any bugs with this version, or any future version – we would love for you to get in touch.
Iron Star Media are working to improve Pixel Grinder over the coming months and are dedicated to release software of a high quality. If you find any problems with Pixel Grinder or have any feature requests – please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
* Added ‘Scale Image’ Action which allows users to resize all images in a folder based on a given scale factor. For instance, you can now scale all images in a folder to ’0.5x the size’. Allows for independent scaling in X/Y dimensions.
* Added ‘Crop Image’ Action which allows users to crop an image to a given size from an origin point relative to either one of the corners of the image or from the centre of an edge of the image or the actual centre of the image.
* Updated ‘Add Watermark’ Action so that you can now place the watermark relevant to one of the edges of the source image or with an offset based on the absolute centre of the image.
* Minor bug fixes that caused some strange nuances with action output.
* Fixed white white / fuzzy border that appeared when resizing images to a bigger size.
Pixel Grinder for OSX Lion has been released on the Mac App Store. Pixel Grinder is a Batch Image Processor that allows you to resize, watermark and modify thousands of images with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Pixel Grinder on the Mac App Store
Pixel Grinder – Batch Image Processor has been posted to the Mac App Store and is currently waiting for review. Within the next couple of weeks we expect the first version of our user-friendly yet powerful batch photo processor to go live on the App Store.
Pixel Grinder will be available for computers running OS X Lion and is fully compatible with Lion’s full screen mode to allow you to make the best use of your screen space on your laptop. When available, Pixel Grinder will be available from the OS X App Store.